Ultra Fog water mist fire extinguishing systems provide robust, effective, quality engineered solutions for applications which require optimal fire suppression while minimizing the volume of water consumed and deployed. High pressure pumps force water through the stainless steel Ultra Fog water mist nozzles, discharging the water in the form of millions of tiny droplets – typically 30 – 200 µm diameter.
Water mist fire protection systems provide absolute protection for all kinds of enclosures. This occurs because the nebulized droplets, along with the oxygen present in the enclosure, constitute the base of a fire. When the water mist turns into steam (that is expanding in volume, it forces oxygen for continued combustion away from the flame. The total protection effect achieves a quick wetting and cooling of the burning surface.
Advantages of Ultra Fog water mist fire extinguishing systems :
- One of the few manufacturers produces high pressure water mist system with operating pressure at 80 bars and above.
- Much less water consumption than conventional water sprinkler system.
- Can be used for local protection and total flooding.
- Maximum protection coverage up to 48 m² for single nozzle approved by Class Societies.
- Only requires to replace glass bulb instead of the entire nozzle in case of the nozzle being triggered.
- With patented test tools for inspecting the workability of nozzles instead of physically triggered the nozzle.
- Can fulfill SRTP (Safe Return To Port) requirement of IMO.
- Tested safe for equipment with IP23.
- Obtained major Class approval including DNV, BV, MED and CCS (pending for certificate issuance).
You have no items to require